Kumihimo Supplies: Your Best Source!
Chenille Spiral Beaded Necklace Kit
(Colors may be mixed for quantity discount)
Chenille, a luxurious cord used to create a beaded necklace with a raised spiral, is a rayon-based soft, fluffy cord that makes a superior braid with thickness but without weight. The size 8 beads included are half buried in the soft pile, making it comfortable to wear. This is a 16-strand project.
This kit includes all the supplies you need to create your necklace (you provide a KumiLoom™ or other braiding disc, 16 bobbins, and you should know how to make a 16-strand kumihimo round braid):
- Rayon chenille and matching embroidery floss
- Approximately 800 Size 8/0 seed beads
- Endcaps, jumpring, and clasp, assembled and ready to attach
- 1 Big Eye needle for threading beads on the floss
- Complete setup instructions